Amen, the Draft Framework for the National Plan to Address Alzheimer’s Disease was released today, the long awaited results of the National Alzheimer’s Project Act passed a year ago! It appears to be a step in the right direction, and in the coming weeks further details about strategies will be provided to explain how the following goals established in this framework will be accomplished.
- Goal 1: Prevent and Effectively Treat Alzheimer’s Disease by 2025
- Goal 2: Enhance Care Quality and Efficiency
- Goal 3: Expand Patient and Family Support
- Goal 4: Enhance Public Awareness and Engagement
- Goal 5: Improve Data To Track Progress
You can share your thoughts on the Draft Framework for the National Plan to Address Alzheimer’s Disease. I’m going to remain hopefully optimistic about the success of this plan because my family’s future depends on it, as do so many others predicted to be negatively impacted by this devastating disease in the coming years.