Award-winning author Kathleen H. Wheeler writes stories that sing because she cannot. Her debut novel Brought To Our Senses was named a 2017 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Finalist for First Novel. A graduate of the University of Illinois, she has wordsmithed as a marketing communications professional for ad agencies and corporations since Nike first coined the slogan “Just Do It.” Wheeler is a self-professed music enthusiast and lifelong fan of a British musician known by a one-syllable nickname. Along with her husband and two children, she calls the Land of Lincoln home.
Five Fun Facts About Kathleen H. Wheeler
- Her belly laugh sounds like the Wicked Witch of the East.
- Colleagues insist she bears a striking resemblance to Little Debbie of snack cake fame.
- While music brings her the utmost joy, her singing brings others the utmost agony.
- Although in an accident on the Screamin’ Eagle as a child, she still loves the thrill of roller coaster rides.
- Every year to celebrate her birthday she either reads or watches Pride and Prejudice.